- brupbacher使用者2012-11-05 6:54 上午Post count: 20
Trying to setup the TriggerDrive software but I never get any thing on the printers display thus no printer output. what is the best way to make sure I get output? is there a test or a procedure in can go through to make sure my PC outputs the image to the printer? this should be visible somewhere?
- brupbacher使用者2012-11-06 4:39 上午Post count: 20
I could talk to support today (again very helpful 🙂
1) you will never see any thing on the screen since it projects a very dark blue so don’t relay on visuals.
2) if you don’t get any results (printed models) makes sure you screen configuration only displays two screens (your main screen) and number two screen (used by Miicraft)
3) most important (unfortunately not documented) the pico projector within Miicraft can only display standard SVGA and will need to be set to either 1024×768 or 800×600
i am not sure which of the two resolution is correct (the support was not specific on this one) … 800 or 1024 both can be set in the virtual TriggerDrive screen … just try both if the rest of you printer works 🙂 or MiiTeam will give us confirmation on what is recommended … since it is a pico projector i believe 800 is a better guess …
- brupbacher使用者2012-11-13 8:58 下午Post count: 20
short update: miicraft enhanced there software with a screen preview, it is now possible to see visual feedback in the printerbed!! i think it is needless to say that this feature is only intended to use on an resin-empty-clean printer bed!! but is very helpful during installation and configuration of your printer. (documentation is getting better and better)