Welcome to MiiCraft!
Miicraft thanks you for using our products or services (“Services”). Please be aware, by using our on-line Services, we may have to collect your personal information.
This policy is meant to help you to understand why we collect your personal information, what information we collect, and how you can control.
BY USING OUR SERVICES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. PLEASE READ THE TERMS BELOW CAREFULLY.
A. Why do we collect your personal information?
MiiCraft is a 3D printer brand designed for commercial applications, we design and manufacture 3D printer utilizing Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology, and provide related solutions which can be bundled with our printers for better experience.
For this purpose we provide an on-line forum and on-line contact for users to share their using experience or for us to communicate with users immediately. By using these on-line Services, you may have to register an account or provide your certain information for communication. We collect information to provide better Services to you – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which product will meet your needs the most. The information we collect, and how that information is used, depend on how you use our Services.
B. What information do we collect?
- When you register an account for on-line forum, your unique username and email address are required. Further, you have choices about whether to provide your name, contact info or biography, which is optional, on the “Edit My Profile” page.
- When you submit an on-line contact, your name, email address, country are required. Name of company, phone number are optional.
- Like many websites, when you browse our website, log-in or not, we may place cookies on your device, and receive your information stored in the cookies. Cookies are the small pieces of text used to store and receive identifiers and other information on devices.
C. How do we store the information and who has the authority to process the information?
All the information you provided is electronic data and is stored by cloud computing.
We designated a distributor to design, build and maintain our official website. Thus, information you provide may be processed by the distributor or MiiCraft. As the distributor is an entity located in Taiwan, any personal information you submit through our official website is directly collected in Taiwan, and you hereby consent to the transfer of your personal data outside the EU.
Both of us understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to provide a commercially reasonable level of skill and care to protect your information according to the applicable law.
D. What are the purposes and legal basis of the processing of your information?
- We use your information mentioned in B.1. only for the purpose to maintain and to record the usage of your account, the legal basis of such processing being your consent. With the information, you can register an account to use the on-line forum to post/reply thread or topic. Further, we can distinguish you from other users to provide you custom on-line reply.
- We use your information mentioned in B.2. only for the purpose to contact you, the legal basis of such processing being your consent. While you use the “Contact Us” page to submit common, we may need to now the relevant information for responding your common.
- The usage of your information will be limited by and only for the processing and purpose mentioned above.
E. How you can control the information we receive?
- Please read these terms carefully before you start to use our site or submit your information.
- If you have any concern with modification, upgrade or deletion of your information, please contact us immediately through the “Contact Us” page. We will inform our reception personnel to help you.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to decline cookies or alert you when a website is attempting to place a cookie on your device.
F. How do we modify this policy?
We may modify these terms or any additional terms to reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We will post notice of modifications to these terms on our website. However, changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should contact us and request to destroy your relevant information immediately. Notwithstanding, we reserve the right to retain certain information for the completeness of data.