We already had some Wyze cams and decided to get this Wyze Scale as well. Since I use your Wyze cameras, the Wyze scale was neatly added to your app. So far, the Wyze scale is ahead with the ability to have 10 users rather than 2 for Withings. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2020. I would also like it if the app let you choose which screens are its defaults. Great for family & friends, bodybuilders, or everyday use. That was it. I would buy it again but next time, I would like a white version instead of a pitch black version. Then I opened the app, added the scale and then stepped on the scale to activate it. I could have bought a similar scale for 1/2 the price but I use the Samsung Health App so I paid extra to get this Wyze scale so it would sync to my Samsung App. Awesome scale & cheaper than competitors! Wyze Cam v2 + Wyze Cam Pan: 1080p full HD live stream direct to your smartphone. My husband and I compared our Wyze readings to our known current readings and the Wyze Scale appears very accurate. Wyze App is a platform that hosts a variety of smart home and personal devices. The above article may contain affiliate links, which help support How-To Geek. Wyze Scale automatically recognizes and syncs data for up to eight unique users and can take one-off measurements for an unlimited number of guests. That for me was a big NO. But the special sauce is the 360-degree coverage. For me, that's just not acceptable. Before you start, create a Wyze account for each person you want to share access with. Use the Wyze App (iOS and Android) to manage and share multiple cameras I didn't have to pair the device with my phone, the app handled all of that. Wyze will ask if it's a new person. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The scale is accurate, BMI, heart rate, etc. Wyze Scale is meant for sharing. It paired quickly with the Wyze App and we were using the scale within 5 minutes of unboxing! It does NOT sync to this App so I contacted Wyse Customer Support who confirmed that it does NOT sync to the Samsung Health App bu they advertise that is DOES because they "hope" to have that feature working some time in the future. It’s got all the features we enjoyed in Wyze Cam V2, including night vision, adjustable motion detection, and two-way audio. I had an older scale that I used to compare results and a 5 pound weight that I used to tested accuracy between tests. The base is black plastic with large rubber feet and a battery compartment. Tap “Accounts” in the lower right-hand corner. they took my weight on their high-end LED scale which reading came up showing my weight was 116. Helpfully, any email you previously will show up as a “recent shares” option at the point you’d have to type it again. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2020. Use your Wyze scale to measure weight, BMI, body fat, lean body mass, heart rate, and sync these data to popular fitness apps like apple health only if the user requests /authorize. For everyone else, live stream and alerts videos are the only options. Then open the Wyze app with your primary signed in. The Wyze Scale syncs automatically with up to eight profiles, or you can use guest mode to register an unlimited number of single-use measurements. It worked for my husband so I assume it isn't broken. Now every separate user can individually turn on do not disturb as they need. Just be aware of one downside: Only the primary account can view video stored on the SD card. Join 350,000 subscribers and get a daily digest of news, geek trivia, and our feature articles. Josh Hendrickson has worked in IT for nearly a decade, including four years spent repairing and servicing computers for Microsoft. Wyze’s app is strictly for mobile, so you aren’t able to turn your desktop into a monitoring station unless you use a third-party program, and that’s what people have been doing all this time. Point Forecast: 2 Miles WNW Lamorinda CA 37.88°N 122.18°W (Elev. , Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2020. We like Wyze products.Whether you’re looking for a camera, a panning camera, or a sensor system, it’s hard to find another product so good for such a low price.But unless you live alone, adding sensors and video cameras to your living space usually means sharing access to those devices. Wyze Cam V3 $20 scale $20 Doorbell $30 FREE SHIPPING $99 + Option 2: share your scale with another user and they can add wyze scale to their account. Second, I am amazed at what Wyze is able to do while hitting their low price points. Document Includes User Manual WYZEC1-KSZP01 V1.0 0831. The crisp LED screen on the scale will show your weight and body fat (and even heart rate with the app open). Compared to my doctors’ reports the read outs are spot on! Very frustrating. How-To Geek is where you turn when you want experts to explain technology. I love how it automatically adds my health stats giving me that daily incentive for weight control! Use your Wyze Cam or Wyze Cam Pan to live stream 1080p full HD vid… But as a family scale, this thing is totally useless. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Once you unbox the scale, you insert the 4 AAA batteries (included), install the Wyze app (if you haven't already), connect the app to the scale via bluetooth, and step on the scale. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

Powers Of 10 And Exponents 5th Grade, Louisville Slugger Z4000, Break My Stride Cover, Squier Affinity P Bass, Butcher Shop Logo, Coloring And Learn, Truck Gps Tracking System Price, Fuji X100f Used, Adobe Garamond Light, What Are Correct Statements About Project Planning?, Crisp Too Phone Number, Tesla In Space Tracker, Goldmound Spirea Size, Windsor At Broadway Station,