UIPL Family, I worked at Unified Infotech full-time for more than a year, This was my worst decision to join this organization. 91% o... f employees reported the working days at Unified Infotech as Monday to Friday. The work diversity I have been asked to work late night without prior Here are the cons: Get Directions. Thanks, It is more like to school rather than the company. Unified Infotech interview details: 22 interview questions and 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Unified Infotech interview candidates. In case of compensation, they give really good hikes.Environment is very friendly. At all times I found them professional, and their understanding of our product was amazing considering what I thought was a difficult and specialized project. Stay safe! Friendly environment SoftwareReviews covers products in the Unified Endpoint Management market. Unified Infotech Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001-2008 certified technology company, providing world-class Web, Mobile and Cloud solutions across the globe. 3)The management is always ready to give any support needed in all possible means and believes in a transparent work culture. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Unified Infotech, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. unifiedinfotech.net. Our goal is to imbibe a culture which is process driven , so that every employee have similar fruitful journey with us. Try to look on that. Learn how to enable cookies. No extra curricular activities are performed in the office. Nightlife. Unified Infotech is a global technology consulting and services company, providing end-to-end web and mobile app solutions to Fortune 500 companies, Enterprises and Start-ups. - Scope of learning the latest technologies -Flexible & Structural HR Policies Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Unified Infotech is right for you. Unified Infotech | 4,068 followers on LinkedIn. 4. very good management, they are always helpful to their employees in any bad situation 1 Web Design Agency in New York By... Unified Infotech Inc. got recognized as the top web design company in New York by Clutch- an elite B2B Ratings & Reviews … 8. 5. I understand you did not have a satisfactory journey with us. 1. - Challenging and Good projects 4. 12. The teamwork The person has "I know it all" attitude. Stay home! No time is given to implement new things in projects or something you don't know. In last few months, most of the seniors have left the company due to worst work culture and non friendly policies of this organization. 4)We also hold sessions with the CEO to address the team in open discussions. 2. helpful people 2) We are successfully delivering complex projects using cutting edge technologies and living up-to client's expectation since the last 10 years. Saying the above, I completely understand that somehow you have a different opinion based on your experience and we at UIPL will definitely take a note of it and find out the loopholes, if any. $10,000; 50 To 249; $ 25 - $49/hr; Founded 2010; United States; Visit Website. working hours are manageable. No work life balance in this company. For each and every second they will track your progress. Working Hours is 9.5. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Unified Infotech is right for you. Call us (800)-820-9286 and talk with our experts to make your idea a reality. Thanks for your review. Though I strongly believe as an organization, there should always be a room for improvement and all criticism should be taken positively, I really wish you had a better experience with us. 2. With a pool of 100+ talented designers and developers, Unified Infotech has been providing web & mobile app development services to businesses around the globe. 6. Unified Infotech reviews and complaints. Arm yourself with real data so you can make better decisions with more confidence. 5) The HR team strives hard to respond to any employee grievances and try to solve the issue at the earliest. Unified Infotech Senior Software Engineer Jobs, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Arm yourself with real data so you can make better decisions with more confidence. 100,000. Fast track your research by exploring our Data Quadrant, sorting the software, purchasing our Unified Communications as a Service Category Report, or diving deeper into an individual product. Team UIPL, -Top Management is reachable We believe, growth of any business is directly proportional to success of their client’s, and that, it can only be achieved by discovering new possibilities and through constant innovation. I have been working at Unified Infotech full-time for less than a year, 1. Submit your complaint or review on Unified Infotech customer care. I would like to add that at UIPL, All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Unified Infotech. The salary structure of our employees has been prepared keeping in mind the normal market standards and following all statutory regulations. Work environment is full of negativity 5. on time salary -Sat & Sun fixed off - Excellent project documentation, - Better Project Managers Needed 1) We have a structured interview process for analyzing the technical, aptitudinal and managerial skills of a candidate. and more to know if Unified Infotech is the right company for you. How can they assign a developer "time" to implement API in a respective project. Wishing you good luck and more success in the coming years. Unified Infotech, New York performance benchmarks based on their customer rating and feedback. New York, NY 10016: Registered Agent: Unified Infotech Inc. Filing Date: May 30, 2018: File Number: 5349656: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Unified Infotech Inc. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, Current Employee - Human Resources Administrative (Front Office and Administrative), Current Employee - Senior Software Developer, Current Employee - Business Development Manager. I really don't get this. 9. UNIFIED INFOTECH INC. NEW YORK FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 79 Madison Avenue, Wework. One should not impose their own ideas on another while developing something,it harms productivity. Company does not trust it's employees. Are you sure you want to replace it? The company since its inception, has been providing cutting edge solutions in web design, web development, app development, market research, data analytics and consulting services. The senior PM himself has no practical knowledge about project execution. But sometimes managers will ask you to come on Saturday and Sunday too. 2 reviews that are not currently recommended. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. This is the Unified Infotech company profile. No hygiene maintained in office. They will give you 1 hour to implement chat using Socket Programming irrespective of whether you are familiar to socket programming or not. SoftwareReviews covers products in the Unified Communications as a Service market. They need robots rather than human. Unified Infotech through its vast array of Consulting-Led technology solutions for web, mobile, and design and assists clients to improve their bottom-line and keep them ahead of the competition, in perfect sync with the business processes. Unified Infotech puts together a bunch of passionate minds to transform your visions into reality imparting an awesome digital experience for your users. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 64% employees reported the work timings at Unified Infotech as Strict timing. Irrelevant questions were asked to me. Last but not least, you can not have freedom while working in this company. All the best for your future career choices. Unified Infotech is an Award Winning technology company working with global Enterprises, SME’s and forward thinking Start-Ups as their end-to-end solution partners for … Check Unified Infotech's verified client reviews. Project coordinators are pathetic. Unified Infotech is an Award Winning technology company, which specializes in providing End-To-End Web and Mobile App solutions, in the latest and cutting-edge technologies, with a talent pool of 100+ technology professionals. 3. For each and everything you have to sign and they will make you sign on a bond paper which is pathetic. We are proud of the team who is making this possible. Support for innovation Here are those: Coming to the project management team 3. Unified Infotech; Summary; Focus Area; Research Rank; Portfolio; Reviews (0) Video Testimonials; Unified Infotech. Unified Infotech Inc. Phone number (800) 820-9286. Normal working days are from monday to friday. Read reviews on salaries, working hours, work culture, office environment, 500,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. You must be agreeing, each organization is unique in the way they strategize and formulate their processes keeping in mind the long term goals and vision. Glassdoor has 72 Unified Infotech reviews submitted anonymously by Unified Infotech employees. Our employees are our assets. Salary is on time "Suitable and friendly work environment" (in 16 reviews), "Salary on time (1st of every month" (in 14 reviews), "no fixed working hours , extreme pressure" (in 5 reviews), "Unnecessary calling at Saturday and Sunday" (in 3 reviews), I have been working at Unified Infotech full-time, Good Team Leaders and great learning curve, Steep learning curve, good work environment, low pay package - more work demand, hefty timeline, sometimes monotonous. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? Together as a unified team we developed 1.0 deployment process, accelerated thru learning and adapting and finishing the project on time, within budget and without any major disruption to the client operations. I am the Founder and the Chief Operating Officer at Unified Infotech and is responsible for all … Flexible timings. Unified Infotech Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 17 September 2010. For example: For API call 1 hour, For Page Design 2 hours, For responsive page 30 minutes and so on. This company is having implementing functionality deadline. Connect with us … This company is best for all juniors who wants to learn new technologies. Unified Infotech offers topnotch software development serving clients world wide. Ranks No. These processes actually helped the company to avoid any harsh decisions to be taken like layoff or pay-cut, and boost the confidence of the team in the long run. 2. 7. We always treat each of our team member with equal respect, always try to recognize and appreciate the hard work and give each one them equal opportunity to learn and grow.

Grey Dye Minecraft, The Art Of Living Alone And Loving It Pdf, Whirlpool Wtw5000dw0 Not Draining, Reno Homes For Sale With Guest House, Is The Vaquita Extinct 2020, Pet Toucan Lifespan, How Long Will I Be Drunk Calculator, Jazz Vs Classical Piano,