Repeat if necessary, until cream cheese is soft. To melt 1 cup of chocolate chips I’d begin with 1 minute in the microwave. If there is one holiday treat that I simply can’t resist it would be the OREO Truffle! If your chocolate melts but it’s too thick to work with, try adding 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil or shortening, then letting it melt and stirring it in. They’re super easy to make and they taste incredible. Freeze the balls for about 20 minutes and then dip them in melted chocolate. Pinned and just shared on Facebook :) Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! For this recipe, I chose to use vanilla almond bark, but you could also use regular semi-sweet chocolate if you prefer that. Simple instructions show HOW TO MAKE OREO BALLS in minutes. Place the tray into the freezer for the balls to firm up. Only 3 ingredients for an amazing bite sized, no-bake dessert! If you are going to stack the Oreo balls, make sure you put parchment paper or wax paper in between the balls. Re-Pin this recipe via Pinterest here! Here’s what you need to make our classic Oreo Balls: –1 package OREO Cookies, finely crushed (15.25 oz. ! Shape into 48 1-inch balls. Snip a tiny corner of the bag and drizzle opposite chocolate onto each Oreo ball. Nothing wrong with those at all. When making candy like this I really find that dipping chocolate just works best. Print Ingredients. They’ll make a great addition for your next cookie platter! Susan Bronson for Taste of Home. Home » Desserts » Other Desserts » Peanut Butter Oreo Cookie Balls, Posted by: Kate / Desserts, Other Desserts / Posted: 11/29/13 / Last updated: 04/06/19. Have you tried adding any cream cheese to the balls? So glad this could be a part of your celebrations! More Recipes You Might Like: Oreo Cheesecake; Peanut Butter Bars; Chocolate Covered Strawberries; Easy Fudge Recipe; Buckeye Balls Garnish it with some choco chips, colorful sprinklers and keep it in a refrigerator to set for 20-30 minutes. Because peanut butter + double stuff Oreos = Oreo truffle greatness! No bake oreo balls are ready to serve. So easy that I allow my kids to help make them. or until chocolate is firm. My kids had a blast making (and eating) these, and they especially enjoyed crushing the Oreos. etc. Halloween treats get me every year. Salted Peanut Butter OREO balls, perfect Christmas treat. Oreo balls can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks. Enjoy! Oreo Cookie Balls are a creamy and rich bite-sized no-bake treat: crushed oreo cookies are mixed with cream cheese, and then these oreo balls are coated with melted chocolate. Stir gently until smooth, returning to the microwave in 15 second increments, if needed. I want to make these & hope mine turn out as good & as good-looking as yours. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes Melt 1 package of chips at a time for 30 seconds at a time stirring after each 30 seconds After 1 minute add 1 T of shortening Cover truffles with the melted chocolate and return to wax paper Discover More. I’ve made the cookie balls with cream cheese, but I haven’t tried a combination of cream cheese and peanut butter. Place the baking sheet in the freezer and chill the Oreo balls for at least 20 minutes. I’m not sure what you mean by leaving the cream on the Oreos. HOW TO DIP OREO BALLS IN CHOCOLATE. MIX peanut butter and cookie crumbs until blended. If you’ve tried this peanut butter Oreo cookie ball recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. Table of Contents. I was Facetiming my sister, niece, and nephew last week and they were making them so I decided to also get a head start on making holiday desserts! Enjoy! Use a cookie scoop to measure out about 1.5 TBSP of the cookie mixture and roll each scoop into a ball. brick cream cheese, softened 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups) 4 pkg. Made with just 3 ingredients & perfect for St. Patrick’s Day! Freeze 10 min. Nov 20, 2020 - Cherry Oreo Balls ~ Delicious cherry-stuffed Oreo truffles are a cherry-chocolate lover's dream! It’s part of a 3 piece set that make it so incredibly easy to dip candy, or cookie truffles like these,  in chocolate. Dip cookie balls in the melted almond bark, removing balls using 2 forks to allow excess bark drip … –melting chocolate, white chocolate and semi-sweet. You only need 4 ingredients (5 if you’re like me and like everything salty and sweet), and they only take a few minutes of hands-on time. The Oreo balls will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. I have always loved them and enjoy making them around the holiday season. Use different OREO Cookie flavors like mint, lemon, and golden to make different OREO truffles. Yeah, baby! You are going to love this easy, 3-ingredient Oreo Balls … or until chocolate is firm. Lovely rich dessert; no one can guess they’re made with Red Velvet Oreo cookies! 5 ingredient oreo balls are a super simple treat for when you need lastminute sweet. I used a blender, but you can use a small food processor, or you can place the cookies in a sealed plastic bag and smash them with a meat mallet! =). Thanks Connie! Soften cream cheese in a hurry by opening the package, remove the foil wrapping, and place on a microwave-safe plate. You are going to coat these Oreo balls with a thin layer of chocolate- YUM! See what I did there? How to Make Oreo Peanut Butter Truffles. Whether you’re looking for monsters, pumpkins, bats, or mummies . I’m so happy you like it! Thanks!! Just place candy melts (or roughly chopped bars) into a medium glass bowl and warm in the microwave. The Oreo Balls are dipped in a white chocolate candy coating and coated with a chocolate drizzle. Learn how your comment data is processed. Oreo Cookie Balls are a creamy and rich bite-sized no-bake treat: crushed oreo cookies are mixed with cream cheese, and then these oreo balls are coated with melted chocolate. Join us for simple & delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week, FREE Printable Recipe Cards + Access to our FREE 15-Minute Meals!Â. packages, but maybe I made it less clear by doing that. Roll into balls and place onto a parchment lined baking tray. Place the cookie balls back in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate for dipping. I find it works best when you add a small amount – about 1/2 tsp- of shortening or coconut oil to the chocolate chips when you melt them in the microwave. […] here! And these Peanut Butter Oreo Cookie Balls are just the thing! Freeze until firm, about 30-60 minutes. Oreo Balls made with just 3 ingredients for the best Oreo truffles ever! Store them in the refrigerator, preferably in an airtight container. Oreo balls are already delicious and addicting, but I wanted to find a way to cut out the cream cheese without compromising the flavor, yielding an Oreo ball that would be just as delicious, but could be stored at room temp. Melt white chocolate and dip truffles one at a time with a fork or dipping tool. Thanks!! This is a sponsored post through Yummly on behalf of OREO. Only 3 ingredients! I have a big mixer but I just prefer the old hand method, I guess it's my age and old habits. My eggnog version requires 3 additional ingredients, but still comes together in a snap with no baking. Just place candy melts (or roughly chopped bars) into a medium glass bowl and warm in the microwave. Prep. These Oreo Truffles are a great no-bake treat to make in the summer, or as a quick and easy addition to your Christmas cookie platters (like these no bake chocolate peanut butter bars and these chocolate peanut butter balls… Remove cookie balls with forks and allow excess chocolate to drip back into bowl before placing cookie balls … A delicious no-bake treat made with Oreo cookies, cream cheese and a raspberry in the middle! Traditional OREO Cookie Balls, sometimes called OREO truffles, are super easy with just 4 ingredients. The only problem was I didn’t have Oreo… each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted Optional Ingredients. If you are going to stack the Oreo balls, make sure you put parchment paper or wax paper in between the balls. Keep cooking up great recipes and sharing with us, they are awesome. A Favorite Treat. Yeah, baby! Microwave in 30-second intervals, bringing it out to stir every 30-seconds until melted and smooth. Oreo Truffles made in minutes and so delicious, no one can guess they’re made with Oreo cookies! Oreo Balls are the BEST no-bake dessert made from Oreos, cream cheese, and melted chocolate, then decorated with a drizzle of white chocolate. Then, gently stir and see if chocolate begins to melt smooth. Dunk into the world of OREO. Mini Fresh Fruit Tarts […], Your email address will not be published. Check out my tips and tricks for easy chocolate dipping and more. Using a 1-inch scoop, portion out the OREO truffle mixture onto a baking sheet with waxed paper or silicone mat or sprayed with non-stick spray. Just perfect for Valentine's Day, Christmas cookie trays, gifting, or just any time that chocolate-cherry craving hits. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs. .Chelsea’s Messy Apron has got you covered with these 5 Ingredient Halloween Oreo Truffles. (395 to 475g) 2 cups chocolate, CandiQuick, Candy melts/wafers, chocolate chips, chocolate bars, etc. Perfect for anyone who loves a good mint chocolate dessert. Thanks for the question! After the 1 minute, let chocolate sit for 2-3 minutes. Stay playful. Used food processor. Place Oreo balls on a parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet. Required fields are marked *. Cream Oreos, cream cheese, and peanut butter in a stand mixer. I might have to make some for his stocking this year. Freeze the balls for about 20-30 minutes before dipping. Here at I Heart Eating®, I share my family's favorite tried-and-true recipes. I used a blender, but you can use a small food processor, or you can place the cookies in a sealed plastic bag and smash them with a meat mallet! How to Make Oreo Peanut Butter Truffles. Thanks for the recipe and video. The real difference is the filling. However, you can use chocolate chips instead. Dip each ball in the chocolate and place back on lined pan. Have a great weekend! Dip peanut butter balls, 1 at a time, into melted chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball with chocolate; place on prepared baking sheet. I love the addition of peanut butter into the oreo balls! Often chocolate looks like it’s not melted when it really is, and you don’t know for sure until you gently stir it. Refrigerate 10 min. – Mix in 1/4 to 1/2 cup of crushed butterfingers, coconut, chopped almonds, dried cherries, mini marshmallows or caramel bits with the Oreo and cream cheese batter. It’s best to go about 30 seconds at a time. Oreo balls can be made up to several days in advance. Melt white chocolate and dip truffles one at a time with a fork or dipping tool. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Peanut butter OREO cookie balls: Mix peanut butter into the cookies instead of cream cheese, dip in chocolate, and roll in chopped peanuts. Customize it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills. Hey I’m a bit confused on wether you leave the cream on the Oreos or not?? Use a fork to stir the mixture up between blends to get the finest consistency. pkg) (reserve 1 cookie for sprinkling on top of completed Oreo Balls). Stir in chopped cookies. Wrapped up, they should keep 3 to 4 weeks. Play Cookies, cream cheese, chocolate. There are two things that everyone needs the day after Thanksgiving (besides a nap and a pair of comfy pants)- an easy-to-make treat and chocolate. So delicious, no one can guess they’re made with Oreo cookies! They are an easy dessert for holidays such as Christmas! And these Peanut Butter Oreo Cookie Balls are just the thing! Gently massage the bag. Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips with shortening as directed on package. Easy Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles made with double stuffed Oreos and a creamy peanut butter-cream cheese filling. The balls need to be chilled before you dip them in the melted chocolate. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! Freeze the balls for about 20-30 minutes before dipping. A mash-up of chocolate covered cherries & classic Oreo Balls, these beauties are one super tasty sweet treat. GIF by Emily Gordon Step 2. Going to make them for Christmas (maybe before – to taste-test them of course). How to store OREO Cookie Balls: … Always use a glass or ceramic bowl and chocolate that’s not old. . Even though it’s well past Thanksgiving now, this is still an awesome recipe for any time I’m feeling too lazy to do any hardcore baking. Freeze 30 min. Merry Christmas! You’re welcome to divide the directions into 2 parts and make the truffles the day or night before, then dip them in chocolate the next day. Simply perfect, always a hit at our holiday parties. How easy, addicting, and amazing are Oreo … In case you’d like to try the original Oreo Cookie Ball recipe, I’ve included it below, too. How many pounds of chocolate do you need for one batch? Don’t skip this step! OREO BALLS. Remove cream filling from reserved Oreo cookie.Place cookies in a bag and smash. All you have to do is crush up the Oreo cookies and mix them with the cream cheese and then shape the mixture into balls. =). These oreo cream cheese balls are so easy to make and all you need is 3 simple ingredients: oreos, cream cheese and chocolate. More Recipes You Might Like: Oreo Cheesecake; Peanut Butter Bars; Chocolate Covered Strawberries; Easy Fudge Recipe; Buckeye Balls Discover even more, check out all our recipes below! Note that the mixture will be crumbly. =). Had these cookies at a party. Now add chopped chocolate, melted butter and stir occasionally with a spatula until smooth and melted. What a terrific recipe, thanks for sharing :). Only 3 … Read about our history and check out events near you! Remove the bowl from the heat. I found that the blender worked best when I did half the cookies at a time, rather than trying to crush all 36 at once. Serve: Refrigerate Oreo Cookie Butter for at least 1 hour before serving so it has time to set.Serve at room temperature for up to 2 hours before storing in the refrigerator. They’re snow cute. – Place 1/4 cup of crushed peppermint sticks with the Oreos and cream cheese to make peppermint Oreo Balls for the holidays. You can also freeze the Oreo balls for up to 2 months. These DELICIOUS Oreo balls come together with no baking and only three ingredients! Melting chocolate in the microwave is easy if you go slowly. Snip a tiny corner of the bag and drizzle opposite chocolate onto each Oreo ball. Step 4: Chill. Easy Pineapple Topping. Freeze 1 hour. Cream Oreos, cream cheese, and peanut butter in a stand mixer. Three ingredients! Hi! Made in minutes and so delicious, no one can guess they’re made with Oreo cookies! Using a fork, dip Oreo balls into melted chocolate coating, tapping fork on the side to get excess off, and place onto waxed paper to harden (mine's soft in the picture because it was so hot outside). . I was Facetiming my sister, niece, and nephew last week and they were making them so I decided to also get a head start on making holiday desserts! Have found they do freeze well too. Themed Oreo Ball Variations. Thanks for the idea! Melt the candy coating or melting chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute 20 seconds. HOW TO STORE OREO COOKIE BUTTER. Dip peanut butter balls, 1 at a time, into melted chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball with chocolate; place on prepared baking sheet. Just made this Oreo cookie butter it’s great and will make great gifts you really get the chocolate flavor and the whole Oreo flavor great on toast. Make sure to put them in an airtight container. The Oreo balls will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Oreo Balls made with just 3 ingredients & perfect easy dessert! OREO Cookie Football Cupcakes OREO Crumbles Milk Shake OREO Chocolate-Raspberry Mousse Cake Tower Spicy Hot Cocoa-OREO Cookie Balls OREO Crumbles Cheesecake Squares. 5 ingredient oreo balls are a super simple treat for when you need lastminute sweet. It’s one of our favorites. Oreo Balls are the BEST no-bake dessert made from Oreos, cream cheese, and melted chocolate, then decorated with a drizzle of white chocolate. I'm Kate Dean- mom to four young kids, recipe developer, and photographer. https://www.itisakeeper.com/8334/easy-peanut-butter-oreo-cookie-balls Tk u for sharing. How to store OREO Cookie Balls: Because of the cream cheese, store these in the refrigerator. Blend Oreos. These look great! UPDATED recipe showing you how to make the BEST OREO BALLS ever. pkg) (reserve 1 cookie for sprinkling on top of completed Oreo Balls) –cream cheese, softened (to soften, you can either let it sit on the countertop for an hour or two, or you can microwave a clean wet cloth for 30 seconds, then wrap the cream cheese in it and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Oreo balls can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 2 months. For me, I start having diet issues mid-October. Personally I use a rolling pin for crushing and a hand mixer for blending and it still taste good. See more ideas about Sweet treats, Balls recipe, Oreo balls recipe. That’s what I keep telling myself, too- after New Years I’ll get back on track. The answer is yes, leave the cream on the cookie. Take out peanut butter balls and coat with Oreo mix. Your email address will not be published. Step 1. They taste like biting into a tiny Oreo … OREO BALLS. =). Peanut Butter Oreo Cookie Balls are an easy no bake treat. Do not skip this step! If it’s still really solid, add 20 seconds in the microwave, then let it sit again. Roll into 66 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in waxed paper-lined pan. To easily coat cookie balls with melted chocolate, add cookie balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. For a fun holiday treat, try making these Melted Snowmen Oreo Balls by the Girl Who Ate Everything! 1 pkg (8 oz.) Made in minutes and so delicious, no one can guess they’re made with Oreo cookies! How to make peanut butter pie. How many Oreo balls do you get in a batch! You can top them with Oreos and a swirl of chocolate like I do here, or you can be festive and top with holiday sprinkles. –cream cheese, softened (to soften, you can either let it sit on the countertop for an hour or two, or you can microwave a clean wet cloth for 30 seconds, then wrap the cream cheese in it and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Made with just 3 ingredients & perfect for Valentine’s Day! *, Place 2 TBSP white chocolate in one sandwich bag and 2 TBSP dark chocolate in another. The third and final ingredient is chocolate. No bake oreo balls or truffles is a quick chocolate dessert that you can try at home. You only need 4 ingredients (5 if you’re like me and like everything salty and sweet), and they only take a few minutes of hands-on time. Facebook. Themed Oreo Ball Variations. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Reply. These taste just like regular Oreo truffles but with the delicious twist of peanut butter flavor. You are much too hard on yourself. We won't send you spam. Freeze for 15 minutes. Sep 28, 2019 - Explore lebanese decoration group's board "Oreo balls recipe", followed by 575 people on Pinterest. I can't wait to try these for Jacob. See all Recipes. Couldn’t fit in freezer so chilled in fridge for a few hours. If you’d like to email me the recipe, that would be great!! Reply. Dip balls in melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Roll the OREO cookie balls in your hands to form a more consistent 1-inch ball. Try this Oreo Balls recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod. Disassemble Oreo cookie sandwiches. Make snowman face with sprinkles. Oreo balls are my love language. Microwave for 30 seconds. Pinned! Place Oreo balls on a parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet. Step 2: Using your hands, roll into one inch balls. Place 2 TBSP white chocolate in one sandwich bag and 2 TBSP dark chocolate in another. Come together with only four ingredients and they have the most wonderful flavor! Whether you’re looking for monsters, pumpkins, bats, or mummies . .Chelsea’s Messy Apron has got you covered with these 5 Ingredient Halloween Oreo Truffles. Additional decorations (sprinkles, cookie crumbs. You can also freeze the Oreo balls for up to 2 months. You had me at 3 ingredients! Thanks so much, Trish!! Peanut Butter OREO Cookie Balls the ultimate holiday treat to share with family and friends! It’s best to go about 30 seconds at a time. Reply. Transfer to a clean piece of wax paper to dry. Top dipped ball with a cookie and attach one Rolo candy to the top of each miniature Oreo with melted white baking chips to make a hat. The only problem was I didn’t have Oreo’s and How to make Oreo balls: Crush Oreos: Make sure the Oreos are finely crushed; big chunks of cookie will mess up the texture.I pulse whole Oreos (no need to remove creme) in the blender until … If they aren’t chilled, you will end up with a lot of crumbs in your melting chocolate and they won’t look quite as pretty! Preheat the oven, melt butter and place cookies in the food processor to blend into crumbs. Easy Oreo Truffles– sprinkle with red hearts!
Best
Angel
. Youtube. Eggnog OREO Cookie Balls . You’re welcome to divide the directions into 2 parts and make the truffles the day or night before, then dip them in chocolate the next day. Gently massage the bag. Ingredients: 8 oz softened cream cheese (225g) 35 to 42 Oreos, classic, Golden, mint, etc. I thought it would be easier to write it that way because most of the baking chocolate comes in 4 oz. How to Make Oreo Peanut Butter Truffles. =), A little confused – “4 (4 oz.) HOW TO DIP OREO BALLS IN CHOCOLATE. FREE Printable Recipe Cards + have access to our FREE 15-Minute Meals!Â, Thanks so much for sharing your oreo balls at our Strut Your Stuff Saturday! Oreo balls are my love language. I’m so happy you like it! Freeze 10 min. They can be frozen (in an airtight container) for several months. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs. Add crumbs to a 9-inch pie dish and press down firmly to form the base. Or if you just toss the cookie whole into the food processor. Now coat each ball with melted chocolate. Oreo balls can be made up to several days in advance. The third and final ingredient is chocolate. These have all the flavors of traditional Oreo Balls with an added swirl of marshmallow fluff! Return to pans. Mix the cream cheese and cookie crumbs until you’ve got a thick and slightly sticky dough.You can knead the mixture with your hands, a stand mixer, or a hand mixer. Made for Mardi Gras tea party. Press. Add the other half … I found that the blender worked best when I did half the cookies at a time, rather than trying to crush all 36 at once. The balls need to be chilled before you dip them in the melted chocolate. Can’t beat that. If you need a simple treat that everyone goes crazy over, it’s OREO BALLS! No bake oreo balls or truffles is a quick chocolate dessert that you can try at home. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. foodie says: November 24, 2016 at 6:55 am . These Oreo Truffles are a great no-bake treat to make in the summer, or as a quick and easy addition to your Christmas cookie platters (like these no bake chocolate peanut butter bars and these chocolate peanut butter balls) in December. You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my latest recipe newsletters or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food. Add in crushed Oreo cookie pieces. i have a recipe you might like to make fun easy great for the holidays dosen’t cost much and only 3 things to buy and bets off all no baking.make it all the time so even for someone who can’t cook. Dip peanut butter balls, one at a time, into melted chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball with chocolate; place on prepared baking sheet. Oreo Cookie Truffles, Rolo Pretzel Turtles, Pumpkin Cookie Bites, and these delicious Nutter Butter treats are dangerously delicious and super easy to make! Stir gently until smooth, returning to the microwave in 15 second increments, if needed. Use a fork to stir the mixture up between blends to get the finest consistency. Step 1: In a mixer, blend cream cheese with peanut butter, Nutella, melted white chocolate morsels and powdered sugar. Your warm hands will help it come together. I hope you two both enjoy them! See what I did there? Use a scoop or spoon to form 1-inch balls. Ingredients; Place cookies in a bag and smash. Crush the OREO cookies. Microwave for 30 seconds. They can be frozen (in an airtight container) for several months. Thanks Connie! Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs. My decorating is shoddy and made BIG but taste great.. (4 oz. Use a cookie scoop to measure out about 1.5 TBSP of the cookie mixture and roll each scoop into a ball. Gradually beat in sugar with mixer until well blended. 5. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet or tray. They’re snow cute. *Don’t skip this step! Hope you did, too! Transfer to a clean piece of wax paper to dry. Yes, it’s a pound of chocolate total. It’s one of our favorites. packages semisweet baking chocolate, melted” does this mean a pound of baking chocolate? I have always loved them and enjoy making them around the holiday season. Freeze for 15 minutes. For a fun holiday treat, try making these Melted Snowmen Oreo Balls by the Girl Who Ate Everything! Snowman Oreo Balls. Mix the crumbs with the cream cheese until well blended. =), Those sound awesome! Remove cream filling from reserved Oreo cookie. Oreo balls need to be stored in the refrigerator because of the cream cheese in the recipe. Just made this Oreo cookie butter it’s great and will make great gifts you really get the chocolate flavor and the whole Oreo flavor great on toast. Put half of the oreos in the food processor and pulse until you have oreo crumbs. Unsubscribe at any time. Scoop with a tablespoon cookie scoop and roll into balls. Oreo Balls Recipe made with just 3 ingredients & perfect easy dessert! Halloween Oreo Balls. I believe they are wondering whether or not you scrape the cream off of the oreo cookie before blending it. You are going to coat these Oreo balls with a thin layer of chocolate- YUM! Place peanut butter in medium bowl. … Store them in the refrigerator, preferably in an airtight container. Halloween Oreo Balls. A Favorite Treat. Melt the candy coating or melting chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute 20 seconds. Sprinkle each Oreo Ball with cookie crumbs. Chill in the freezer for 15 minutes. These look so yummy and I know my husband would love them! Twitter. My friend used this recipe. You are going to love this easy, 3-ingredient Oreo Balls … Salted Peanut Butter OREO Cookie Balls - Chocolate With Grace Stir gently until smooth, returning to the microwave in 15 second increments, if needed. Peanut butter OREO cookie balls: Mix peanut butter into the cookies instead of cream cheese, dip in chocolate, and roll in chopped peanuts. Hope you'll be back to share more yummy recipes! If you try it, please let me know how it turns out! If they aren’t chilled, you will end up with a lot of crumbs in your melting chocolate and they won’t look quite as pretty! –1 package OREO Cookies, finely crushed (15.25 oz. Plus, they’re a great, easy project to make with family and friends over the holidays. Peanut Butter OREO Balls Recipe Tips. Play Cookies, cream cheese, chocolate. Scoop with a tablespoon cookie scoop and roll into balls. What a sweet idea! How to make Oreo balls: Crush Oreos: Make sure the Oreos are finely crushed; big chunks of cookie will mess up the texture.I pulse whole Oreos (no need to remove creme) in the blender until they resemble fine crumbs. Delicious! They are our favorites and look delicious! Sprinkle each Oreo Ball with cookie crumbs.Â. Instagram. Break up your vegan chocolate and add to a microwave safe bowl. Oreo balls are already delicious and addicting, but I wanted to find a way to cut out the cream cheese without compromising the flavor, yielding an Oreo ball that would be just as delicious, but could be stored at room temp. No Bake Oreo Balls (No Cream Cheese) No bake oreo balls is easy and quick to make with only three ingredients. Andrea. Then, use 2 forks to roll cookie balls in chocolate until evenly coated. In a large bowl, beat together butter and cookie butter for a few minutes. Heavenly Crepes with Cream and Berry Sauce Re-Pin this recipe via Pinterest here! When the balls are completely firm and solid, melt your chocolate. Thanks!! Theme by Once Coupled & Melissa Rose Design. Meanwhile, melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package. yum but i make my peanut butter balls so different.but i might t give these a try, I hope you enjoy them if you try them!!

Active Traders Hackerrank Solution, What Did Jackson Believe About The Union?, How To Write An Essay On Personality, Pastel Purple Hair Dye Australia, Purple Oven Delivery, Sample Cover Letter For Transcriptionist With No Experience, Miele Coffee Maker Repair, Systems Of Equations Project Algebra 2, Single Family Home For Sale, Best Gingerbread Recipe, Factors Affecting Retention Of Complete Denture, Phenol Formaldehyde Resin Manufacturing Process, Scottgames Security Breach,