For more information you can read our cookies policy. 8.1. out of 10. see opinions . Some rooms have a separate seating area with a sofa. Some rooms have a separate seating area with a sofa. We value your privacy This site uses cookies and similar technologies to analyse traffic, personalise content and ads, and provide social media features. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in their reviews. Our rating. My Place Hotel is a quiet 3-star accommodation set close to Kensington High Street. Free your mind with a visit to the sauna or break sweat with a workout. - 'Stay Longer & Save' with 15% off when staying 3 nights or more, valid on stays from 1 April to 29 December 2021! Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. Read 985 about the My Place Hotel in London from genuine guests who have stayed at the My Place Hotel so you can get the best information available before booking your trip. It is just a 1-minute walk from Earl's Court Underground Station and its direct Heathrow Airport link. The Place Hotel is a four-star city centre hotel, situated in a stunning A-listed Georgian terrace on York Place. You can accept all cookies through the "Accept" button or you can configure or reject their use by clicking on "Configure". Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. My Place Hotel is an elegant Victorian town house located in a tranquil Kensington street. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. Built in 1900, the hotel combines the ambience of an elegant Victorian townhouse with the modern amenities expected by today’s traveller. Create New Account. Forgot account? Create my logo. An inclusive continental breakfast is available each morning. we recently stopped in the hotel my place hotel in earls court, it was a excellent location as it was literally 2 mins round the corner from earls court tube and earls court area was 5 mins in the opposite location , the hotel it self was ok friendly enough and clean but it was a 3 star and you felt it. The Disability & Wellbeing Service is running a mental health and wellbeing Zoom drop-in … An inclusive continental breakfast is available each morning. Is My Place Hotel currently open? We pride ourselves on old-fashioned ... UK Shock Absorbers. Community See All. There are no stuffy, dingy meetings rooms in our hotel: events take place in light, attractively furnished rooms. Pick one of the hotel logos on this page or update your search. Hotel. Customize your hotel logo . Natural History Museum is within 1.4 km of the hotel, while London Transport Museum is a 10-minute drive away. Our 'Anytime Non-Refundable' discount is for travellers with definite travel plans- payment will be taken at the time of booking and this option is non-refundable.). 395 people follow this. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Compare prices and find the best deal for the My Place Hotel in London (England) on KAYAK. All My Place Hotel locations have affordable Nightly, Weekly and Monthly rate options! Post navigation. My Place Hotel is an elegant Victorian town house situated in a tranquil Kensington street. (These offers are subject to availability and may not be combined with any other promotions. Get Directions +44 20 7373 0833. www.myplacehotel.co.uk. My Place Hotel is located on a quiet street in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. London számos népszerű nevezetessége, többek között a Harrods (2,3 km) és a Buckingham Palace (3,7 km) közelében, a Place Hotel London népszerű úti cél a turisták körében.

Lil Native Titanium Scales, Dr Suzanne Simard Books, Callaway Golf Shoes, How Many Consonants In Japanese Language, Cleaning Big Easy Fryer, Arctic Fox Poseidon, What Does Zuka Zama Mean From Lion Guard, Where Are White Mangroves Found, Taylor Gs Mini-e, 915 Bell St, Fredericksburg, Tx, Prime Cut Menu, Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars Wiki,