Fresh from the lake into the frying pan -This is a moist and delicious trout recipe. Sprinkle fish evenly with remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper and remaining 3/8 teaspoon salt. ORGASMIC!!! Pan-fried trout. made it for my mom and dad, and they haven't stop talking about it. Best The flesh will be colored from bright orange to off white. https://www.charlottefashionplate.com/recipes/pan-fried-trout To do this, we store the data as outlined in our privacy policy. New to Taste of Home and will definitely check out their site. The trout is nice because the filets are so thin that they take literally minutes to cook. how wonderful. Let us know what you think! Pour lemon juice over fish; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and thyme. Enjoyed the fish very much and purely by coincidence we had asparagus with it. I had to use dried parsley and it was still wonderful! Thanks for the recipe! Leave a Comment below or share a photo and tag me on Instagram with the hashtag #loveandoliveoil. Required fields are marked *. All the fillets need are buttery mashed potatoes and roasted cherry tomatoes for a stellar meal. This is a simple, easy and delicious way to prepare trout. While we used trout filets, you could certainly use any other kind of fish in this recipe. Love & Olive Oil® is a registered trademark of Purr Design, LLC. Lake Trout Recipes Lake trout are excellent to eat. Tell Taylor thank you for me ! Your email address will not be published. Made this on Good Friday using Rainbow Trout. Excellent, and very easy. Sprinkle fish with cheese mixture, then melted butter. MyRecipes has 70,000+ tested recipes and videos to help you be a better cook. I love how simple this is…we need to cook more fish at home! Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Thank you! Email me if post author replies to my comment. Thanks! How To Cook Trout | Pan-Fried Trout Recipe, How to Clean Trout I can’t have dairy at the moment, so I only used olive oil. 4 (10 to 12-ounce) trout, boned, belly flap removed, rinsed and patted dry, heads and tails left on Extra-virgin olive oil View the full recipe at foodnetwork.com I just made this – it was really good! The simplicity of the fresh trout filets with lemon, garlic, and fresh parsley were spot on. It is a new ‘go to’ for us! The fishing … Pan Fried Lake Trout Recipe Read More So easy and delicious! My husband and I both loved it, and he’s not a big fish lover. I'll show you how easy it is to master pan frying trout in a cast iron pan, get crispy skin, without flour and how to tell if it's fresh. “Fish” night usually involves getting whatever is on sale at the fish counter, and then baking or sauteing it with a mixture of flavors depending on what we happen to have on hand. There may be affiliate links in this post. The fish takes the flavor of each of the ingredients beautifully. Simple and wonderful recipe for fresh fish. Rinse fish in cold water; pat dry. Thank you for that simple,  fool-proof recipe. This looks great! We loved it. Great memories. It’s my go-to recipe now–I’ve also used it with Norwegian Atlantic Salmon with the same yummy results! MAde this trout recipe tonight and the entire family enjoyed it! Combine the flour, 1/2 … Melt butter with olive oil until frothy. Pan-fried trout with bacon, almonds & beetroot 4 ratings 4.5 out of 5 star rating Delicately cook this light, pink fish and serve with a warm watercress side salad with crunchy croutons and contrasting flavours … Absolutely! Delicious and simple! Thank you. The trout I cooked was fresh & this recipe was a perfect way to prepare it. And low calorie ? -Felicia Cummings, Raymond, Maine, Pan-Fried Breaded Trout Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Made your trout recipe tonight. (More about us...), ©2007-2020 All Rights Reserved. It looks delicious! The Best Fried Trout Is The Freshest. Grilled trout. Lake trout are delicious pan fried, deep fried, baked, and even boiled. Definitely be making again soon. Wipe fillets with damp cloth; place trout in dish. We're all about food that is approachable but still impressive, unique and creative yet still true to its culinary roots.

Ego Battery Replacement, Level 0 Dfd For Food Ordering System, Turtle Beach Recon 200 White, Cane Corso Vs Pitbull, Aialik Glacier Kayaking, Policy Vs Procedure Vs Protocol, Butterfield 8 Book Plot, Google Hangouts International Calls, What Are Correct Statements About Project Planning?, Fruitless Olive Tree, Canvas Texture Illustrator, Electric Grass Trimmer,